Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Technician | Fresher | ITI/Diploma Pass | January 2021 |
Company Website :- Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd.
Driven by a vision to build the company into “A Temple of Technology” Jyoti was established in 1989 and today it is one of the largest multinational. Since inception company has grown manifold from manufacturing gear boxes for machines to developing precision all-geared head lathe machines. Later on Jyoti has rightly identified shift from conventional machines to highly sophisticated CNC machines.
Jyoti was the first company to manufacture CNC machines in Gujarat. It was not an end, there are many firsts attached with Jyoti since then. The company has a wide product basket consisting of series of CNC Turning Centers, CNC Turn Mill Centers, CNC Vertical Machining Centers, CNC Horizontal Machining Centers, CNC Vertical Line Machines and High-tech CNC 3 axis and 5 axis machining centers.
Company Website :- www.jyoti.co.in
Positions :- Technician
Job Location :- Metoda, Rajkot
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- ITI in Fitter / Mechanic Diesel
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 0 – 3 Years
Total Vacancies :- 10 Posts
Job Description :-
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Perform high precision calibration and advanced adjustments using testing instruments.
- Interact directly with customers to meet customer expectations and product specifications.
- Develop assembly and test procedures to promote production of quality products.
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Ensure all log books are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform equipment assembly according to engineering drawings.
- Perform cleaning of all parts as per established cleaning procedures.
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here