Go Speedy Go Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET) | Diploma – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering | February 2021 |
Company Name :- Go Speedy Go
Go Speedy Go is a unit of HIFERK TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., and is registered under the ministry of corporate affairs. The organization provides automobile, appliances, mobile and electrical repair services at the client’s doorstep, and also associates with value-added services that include car insurance, used car sales & purchase and more. GSG maintains a greater degree of quality standards and is certified with ISO 9001:2015 by meeting the specified criteria of quality requirements for automobile service.
The organization aims at providing superior repair services for cars, appliances, mobile, plumbing and electrical repairs. GSG provides convenience through reliability, efficiency, and quality. The highly skilled professionals with years of experience are proficient enough to tackle any kind of car breakdown at a much affordable cost. GSG employs the best technicians in the industry.
Company Website :- www.go-speedy-go.com
Positions :- Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET)
Job Type :- Permanent
Job Location :- PAN India
Salary :- Rs. 2.40 – 3.10 Lac/Annum
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Experience :- Freshers
Job Description :-
Company is looking for the technical knowledge with the Following Skills Sets :
- To carry out routine maintenance, servicing, and breakdown repairs with the maintenance of any breakdown (electrical, electronics, mechanical) – primarily on customer sites but occasionally in the authorized service workshop/ centers.
- To train customers in the routine maintenance of the equipment where required.
- To undertake other tasks as directed in support of the service organization.
Responsibilities common to all members of the Service Department :
- To carry out all activities with proper regard for personal safety and the safety of colleagues and customers.
- To conduct business with customers in a professional and courteous manner under all circumstances.
- To work in conjunction with Service coordinators/Team Leaders to ensure efficient coverage of customers.
- To ensure that all work and parts are properly recorded and Service Reports are completed and forwarded to relevant Service coordinators in a timely manner.
- To ensure proper control and security of home appliances/vehicle spares stocks (where applicable).
- To maintain personal and departmental equipment in a safe and tidy state.
DET often visit client or remote location to resolve or perform maintenance functions. They assess, install and fix equipment or machinery. A DET usually performs many of the following tasks :
- Solving the issues related to electrical and mechanical
- Diagnose the problems of automobile.
- Provide service to customer’s door or the site.
- Follow safety procedures
- Testing equipment
- Providing technical advice and answering queries from clients
- Investigating and solving problems, e.g., electrical, electronics & mechanical failures
- Working closely with suppliers