Henkel Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager – Safety | Diploma – Chemical Engineering | Chennai | March 2021 |
Company Name :- Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value.
Company Website :- www.henkel.in
Positions :- Assistant Manager – Safety
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Experience :- Minimum 3 Years of Relevant Experience
Your Role :-
- Ensuring Plant Safety Health Environment of Henkel Chennai Plant with sustainability focus on energy, water and waste.
- Expert in Risk Assessments and counter measures: ORCA, HOZOP and maintain SHE Requirement of Henkel, ISO 14000, 14001, ISO 50001 & OHSAS 18001 Systems.
- Liaison with PCB, Fire and Health Departments to ensure all the statutory requirements, Statutory Compliance, MIS, Regular improvement based on the PRA/ JSA outcome.
- Conduct regular Safety related training to New Commers, Contract Workmen, staff, operators and Contractual; Manage the emergency / safety committee activities.
- Conduct Audits/Process risk assessments as per national/international standards / job safety analysis for any new process or change in the processes
- Energy/water conservation Management of Scrap Yard Operation and Hazardous Waste Analysis, Near Miss & Injury Investigation Regular Monitoring the Environment, Health & Safety Maintain the STP Operation.
- 100% Honest and Ethical Reporting and permanently closing the root cause of Gaps and developing a culture of safety within the organization
Your Skills :-
- Chemical Engineer or Diploma in Chemical or equivalent with Minimum 3 Years of relevant experience.
- Must have cleared RLI exam from Tamilnadu/Central Government.
- Good Knowledge in Computer MS Office, MS Teams, MS Excel and prior experience on Power BI and SAP is preferred.
- Should be well versed with English & Tamil Language and ability to handle Legal authorities requirements on EHS.
- Ready to relocate near Plant if required.