ECIL Recruitment 2021 | Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant | 9 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma | Hyderabad | March 2021 |
Organization Name :- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Organization Website :- www.ecil.co.in
Positions :- Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant
Total Vacancies :- 9 Posts
- For Technical Officer: 8 post
- For Scientific Assistant: 1 post
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Experience :- 1 Year
- For Technical Officer: Rs.23,000/- PM
- For Scientific Assistant: Rs. 20,202/- PM
For Technical Officer :
- First class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University
- Experience : One Year post qualification experience in the field of Software development
For Scientific Assistant :
- First class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education
- Experience : One Year post qualification experience the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc
Note :- First class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on the virtual interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further process.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts of Technical Officer from 4th March 2021 to 18th March 2021.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here