DRDO Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice | 70 Posts | Last Date: 11 January 2021 |
Company Name :- Defence Research and Development Organisation
The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Company Website :- www.drdo.gov.in
Positions :- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Job Location :- Delhi
Stipend :- Rs. 8000/- pm
Qualification :- Candidates must complete their Diploma in relevant discipline.
Total Vacancies :-
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering: 10 Posts
- Diploma in Computer Engineering: 15 Posts
- Diploma in MOP (English & Hindi): 15 Posts
- Diploma in Library Science: 10 Posts
Selection Process :-
- No interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic, Persons will be selected strictly on the merit basis on percentage/marks of essential qualification.
- Board constituted by the Director Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL) for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the persons (as per the vacancies indicated above) as per selection criteria. Only Selected persons will be informed through offer letter.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form through e-mail ( sao-II@sspl.drdo.in) along with required documents on or before 24 December 2020.
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here