IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer | Last Date: 11 January 2021 |
Organization Name :- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
Organization Website :- home.iitd.ac.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Delhi
- Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- Level 6 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering (Electrical / Civil Engineering) from a recognized university/Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree plus 02 years of relevant experience. Persons with Mechanical / Air- Conditioning / Computer / Networking / Electronics & Communication Engineering backgrounds may also be considered subject to requirement. OR
- Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Civil Engineering) from a recognized university/Institute (after 10+2) with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree plus 05 years of relevant experience. Persons with Mechanical / Air- Conditioning / Computer / Networking / Electronics & Communication Engineering backgrounds may also be considered subject to requirement.
- Expertise in using software relevant to the job profile.
Age Limit :-
- For General – up to 35 years
Upper age is relexable by :
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies :- 03 posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Trade Test/ Computer Test for the shortlisted candidates in the phased manner.
- The minimum qualifying marks each for Written and Computer Test will be 60%. Only the candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Trade Test/ Computer Test of the selection process.
Application Fees :-
- For General – Rs.200/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: Through the recruitment portal payment gateway
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online on or before 11 January 2021 up to 5.00 P.M.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here