AAI Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technical/ ITI Apprentices | 180 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Auto/ Mech/ E&T/ CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Last Date: 31st December 2020 |
Company Name :- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Company Website :- www.aai.aero
Positions :- Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice, ITI Apprentices
Total Vacancies :- 180 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 86 Posts
- Mechanic/ Auto Engineering: 31 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance: 29 Posts
- IT/ Computer Science: 26 Posts
Diploma Apprentices: 73 Posts
- Mechanic/ Auto Engineering: 27 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance: 22 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology: 24 Posts
ITI Apprentices: 21 Posts
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle: 10 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 11 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- PM
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- PM
Job Location :- Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Goa/ Madhya Pradesh
Experience :- Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :-
Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices :
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in the relevant streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Relevant streams: Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
ITI Apprentices :
Candidates must complete ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
- Only Indian Nationals from Indian Nationals belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa from Western Region (WR) are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma on or after 01-03-2018 are only eligible
- 18 to 26 years as on 30-11-2020
Locations of apprenticeship training :- RHQ, Western Region,Juhu, Surat, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Pune, Goa, Bhopal, Shirdi, Jamnagar, Bhuj, Diu, Gondia, Indore, Jabalpur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Porbandar, Solapur, Keshod, Nagpur, Songarh.
Selection Process :-
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in the Western Region based on their registration location
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in for the posts of Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
- For the posts of ITI Apprentices, candidates must apply through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Online application form: 09-12-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 31-12-2020
Graduate Apprentices/ Diploma Apprentices Notification :- Click here
ITI Apprentices Notification :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here