AAU Recruitment 2021 | Agricultural Development Officer / Jr. Engineer | Bachelor Degree/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma | February 2021 |
Organization Name :- Assam Agriculture University (AAU)
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) is an agricultural university in the state of Assam, India.
It was established in 1949. It has many campuses. It is headquartered at Borbhata which is 2 km from Jorhat.
Organization Website :- www.aau.ac.in
Positions :- Agricultural Development Officer / Asstt. Agricultural Engineer / Jr. Engineer
Job Location :- Jorhat (Assam)
- Agricultural Development Officer : Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Asstt. Agricultural Engineer : Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Junior Engineer : Rs.14,000 – 60,500/-
Agricultural Development Officer :
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture (Of four year duration) from any recognized University.
Agricultural Engineer :
- Degree in Agricultural Engineering or a degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University or passed in parts A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India).
Junior Engineer :
- 03 years diploma in Agriculture/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2021) :-
- For General – 21 to 40 years
Upper age is relexable by :
- For OBC/MOBC – up to 3 years
- SC, ST (P) & ST (H) – up to 5 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Agricultural Development Officer : 109 Posts
- Asstt. Agricultural Engineer : 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 39 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The eligible candidates have to appear for OMR based multiple choice type test as detailed below: Subject related to specific qualification for 70 Marks (Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering) and General Knowledge for 30 Marks so totally for 100 marks.
- The short-listed candidates shall have to appear in a personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on his/her performance in the written test and vivavoce with weightage @70% and 30% respectively.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 15 February 2021
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here