ABB India Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer – Metals | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering | March 2021 |
Company Name :- ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website :- www.abb.com
- Project Engineer – Metals
Job Location :- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Experience :- 4 – 6 years of experience with focus on long products rolling mills and service delivery.
Your Responsibilities :-
- Providing technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities
- Evaluating, selecting and applying standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments.
- Interfacing with customers and meeting planned schedule of activities.
- Preparing periodic reports (like weekly commissioning report, time sheet, SAT) and update the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring Time Sheets are maintained periodically.
- Ensuring customer queries are resolved on time & maintaining customer relationship through professional approach.
- Ensuring the activities at site are in line with company health, safety, and environmental policies
Your Background :-
- B.Tech/ B.E/ Diploma from a reputed University in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics engineering.
- 4-6 years of experience with focus on long products rolling mills and service delivery.
- Strong experience in handling automation projects comprising of engineering & commissioning for process industries like Metals specially for long product mills.
- Field experience in installation & commissioning of automation systems.
- Good knowledge in electrical systems like transformers, low voltage switchgears, motor control centers & soft starters.
- Strong knowledge in DCS/ PLC HW/SW Components.
- Knowledge in application programming & HMI development/ modifications for PLC/ DCS systems.
- Knowledge in ABB automation systems like 800xA, Advant, Compact HMI etc will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Industrial Automation systems, drives & motors.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here