ABB India Recruitment 2021 | SCM Engineer | Permanent Job | Diploma/BE – Mechanical/Production Engineering | February 2021 |
Company Name :- ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website :- www.abb.com
Positions :- SCM Engineer
Job Location :- Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Mechanical/Production Engineering
Experience :- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in Sourcing, Parts Development, Vendor Development and Supply Chain.
Your Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for design of mechanical or electrical parts along with R&D Team.
- Working with design, quality and manufacturing team to determine best in market vendors.
- Working with suppliers to develop the part and processes at their side to supply the parts as per the quality standards in a consistent manner.
- Collaborating with sales, operations and customer service teams for planning supplier loading and business.
- Finding out opportunities for cost reduction and implementing the same by negotiating, redesigning, changing procurement strategy, alternate sourcing etc.
- Suggesting solutions for process and product improvements.
- Responsible to challenge the status quo in product and process for improvement.
- Identifying process bottleneck and implementing solutions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your Background :-
- B.E/Diploma in Mechanical or Production.
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in Sourcing, Parts Development, Vendor Development and Supply Chain.
- Must have a understanding of manufacturing mechanical and electrical parts and systems within the industry.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of supply chain engineering operations and best practices.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here