Adani Group Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager | Diploma/BE – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | July 2021 |
Organization Name :- Adani Group
Adani Group Recruitment :
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defence and aerospace. The group has annual revenue of over $13 billion with operations at 70 locations in 50 countries
Organization Website :- www.adani.com
Posting Date :- 08 July 2021
Positions :- Assistant Manager – Operations & Maintenance (2002054Y)
Job Location :- Fatehgarh
Salary Adani Group Recruitment :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
Experience :- 2-5 years of experience in Solar DC system (Renewable Sector) in reputed organization
Job Description :-
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar park.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform analysis on solar installations to achieve energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Close track of Solar inverter performance on daily basis
- Support to site fleet for Solar inverter related issues
- Coordination with OEM for technical problem resolution of DC system
- Preventive maintenance planning and ensure execution as per schedule
- Health assessment of DC system components and initiate refurbishment schedule
- Inventory management
- Predictive maintenance planning to ensure DC system availability to achieve maximum yield.
- Monthly performance reporting
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Read Next :-