AIIMS Recruitment 2021 | Non-Faculty Posts | 296 Posts | Last Date : 30 November 2021 |
Organization Name :- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS. It was established in the year 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.).
At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh. The Indian government announced in the budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
Organization Website :- www.aiims.edu
Positions :- Storekeeper/Assistant Administrative Officer/Junior Engineer/Legal Assistant/Nursing Officer/Others
Job Location :- New Delhi
- Storekeeper – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Rs.44900 – 142400/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Junior Engineer (AC&R) – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Legal Assistant – Rs.44900 – 142400/-
- Nursing Officer – Rs.44900 – 142400/-
- Medico Social Worker – Rs.44900 – 142400/-
- Sanitary Inspector – Rs.29200 – 92300/-
- Stenographer – Rs.25500 – 81100/-
- Junior Administrative Assistant – Rs.19900 – 63200/-
- Storeman Clerk – Rs.19900 – 63200/-
- Junior Warden – Rs.19900 – 63200/-
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics OR Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics. Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management of a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
Assistant Administrative Officer :
- Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent. 5 years of experience as Office Superintendent or In equivalent post; and working knowledge of Government of India rules and regulations.
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
Junior Engineer (AC & R) :
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a specialized course in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
Legal Assistant :
- Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualified legal practitioner/firm or as Legal Assistant in Legal Department of a Govt. Organisation.
Nursing Officer :
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University: Or, B.Sc. (Post certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
Medico Social Worker :
- M.A. (Social Work MSW, with specialization in Medical Social Work, from a recognized University/Institution. 5 years’ Experience in a government or private sector hospital of minimum 500 beds in line with welfare or Health Agency. preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
Sanitary Inspector :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board. Certificate of Sanitary Inspector Course. Not less than 4 years of experience in the line, preferably in a Hospital of repute.
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University Or, Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/ Institution. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription- 50 mts. (English) & 65 mts. (Hindi) [Only on Computer].
Junior Administrative Assistant :
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service (regular or ad-hoc) as Lower Division Clerk in Govt. Organization/Institution. Skill Test Norms on computer: A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
Storekeeper cum Clerk :
- Graduate from a recognized University with one year experience in handling stores.
Junior Warden :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/ University. Experience in Store Keeping/Public Relations or Estate Management for not less than 1 year. OR. A certificate or formal training in Store Keeping/ Materials Management/Public Relations/House Keeping.
Age Limit :-
- Storekeeper – 18 to 30 years
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Upto 40 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 18-30 years
- Junior Engineer (AC & R) – 30-40 years
- Legal Assistant – 18-30 years
- Nursing Officer – 18- 35 Years
- Medico Social Worker – 18 to 30 years
- Sanitary Inspector Gr. II – Upto 40 years
- Stenographer – 18 and 27 Years
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 18 and 27 Years
- Storekeeper-cum-Clerk – Upto 30 Years
- Junior Warden – 18 and 30 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Storekeeper – 10 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (AC&R) – 04 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 01 Post
- Nursing Officer – 200 Posts
- Medico Social Worker – 03 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector – 08 Posts
- Stenographer – 16 Posts
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 18 Posts
- Storeman Clerk – 25 Posts
- Junior Warden – 06 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fees :-
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs. 1200/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 01 November to 30 November 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|