Alstom Recruitment 2021 | T&C Engineer | Any Diploma/Engineering Graduate | February 2021 |
Company Name :- Alstom
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website :- www.alstom.com
Positions :- T&C Engineer
Overall Purpose of the Role :-
- Prepare and execute testing activities in support to one or several Projects and /or Programs and Bids if required.
Job Location :- Kochi, KL, India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Any Diploma or Engineering Graduate
Experience/Skill Set :-
- 2+ years of Experience Testing & Commissioning activities in Telecom systems
- Language Skills: Proficient in English language
- IT Skills: MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prepares and executes testing activities in support to one or several Projects and / or Programs initiatives or bids, for technologies of railway signalling under the direction of his / her hierarchy and in conformance with Alstom Transport policies and standards, applicable regulations and professional standards (including EHS)
- Executes of specific Testing activities according the testing procedure / documentation and Sub-system Leader a/o PrCOM instruction.
- Could supports V&V team and perform test on platform / in factory as per request.
- Complies with EHS procedures.
- Performs activities with quality, especially Test reporting.
- Use the correct tools and equipment to perform the electrical and mechanical test activities. Ensures the equipment and tools in their care.
- Uses and maintain PPE defined by EHS;
- Alerts the hieratical superiors by any risk identified during the testing activities, and especially alerts any hieratical manager (Sub-System Leader, PrCOM, PM, RC TCM, …) if any EHS risk is identified
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here