APSC Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer/ Enforcement Inspector | 92 Posts | Diploma – Civil/ Mechanical/ Auto; B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com | Last Date: 18th January 2021 |
Company Name :- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett.
On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Company Website :- www.apsc.nic.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer (Civil) Enforcement Inspector
Total Vacancies :- 92 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 87 Posts
- Enforcement Inspector: 5 Posts
Job Location :- Assam
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/- + G.P Rs. 8,700/-
- Enforcement Inspector: Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/- + G.P Rs. 9,400/-
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Candidate should complete 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
Enforcement Inspector :
- Candidate should complete 3 years Diploma course in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering or B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com from an institution recognized by the Government.
Age Limit :- Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2020 for the posts of JE, 21 to 38 years for the posts of Enforcement Inspector.
Age Relaxations :
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Others as per govt rules
Selection Process :-
The selection process is based on the Screening/Written test and Viva-voce interview.
Application Fees :-
- For General candidates: Rs.285/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.185/-
- Mode of Payment: Candidates must pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Enforcement Inspector from 17th December 2020 to 18th January 2021.
Contact Address :-
Assam Public Service Commission,
For More Details :- Click Here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here