Avenue Supermarts Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Officer/Sr.Officer | Diploma/BE | September 2021 |
Company Name :- Avenue Supermarts Ltd.
DMart is a one-stop supermarket chain that aims to offer customers a wide range of basic home and personal products under one roof. Each DMart store stocks home utility products – including food, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and more – available at competitive prices that our customers appreciate. Our core objective is to offer customers good products at great value.
DMart was started by Mr. Radhakishan Damani and his family to address the growing needs of the Indian family. From the launch of its first store in Powai in 2002, DMart today has a well-established presence in 238 locations across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Chhattisgarh, NCR, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and Rajasthan. With our mission to be the lowest priced retailer in the regions we operate, our business continues to grow with new locations planned in more cities. The supermarket chain of DMart stores is owned and operated by Avenue Supermarts Ltd. (ASL). The company has its headquarters in Mumbai.
Company Website :- www.dmartindia.com
Positions :- Officer/Sr.Officer – Production
Job Location :- Hennur ( Bangalore) , Navi Mumbai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- BE/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 4+ Years
Note :- Only male candidates can apply
Job Description :-
Please Find the below Job Description for your reference :
1. Maintain the records machine wise.
2. To take follow up from the team & give support if require.
3. To maintain the records machine wise
4. Suggest improvements for desired productivity per person.
5. To discuss with the team members for better involvement.
6. To analyse & develop operators & supervisor as per ability & will.
7. Giving trainings related to system improvements & 5 S Methodology
8. To keep every team member very focussed to his targets by proper trainings
9. Trying to keep every team member motivated at all time.
10. To deal with labour contractor when require.
11. To utilise available resources effectively like manpower, machines etc.
12. Monitoring inventory of Raw Material & Packaging Material as Bulk, Laminate, Barcode ribbon, transparent polybag etc
13. Keeping Daily tracks of the available stock level.
14. Maintaining the Quality & Operations Log Sheet need as per the Requirement.
15. Record the Down Time & work towards reducing it
Send Resume :- Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com
For More Details :- Click here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|