BCPL Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 121 Posts | Last Date : 20 December 2021 |
Organization Name :- Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited, (BCPL)
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has set up a Petrochemical Complex at Lepetkata. The complex is spread over 3000 Bighas of land at Lepetkata, and is situated at approximately 15 Kilometres away from the Tea City Dibrugarh, Assam.
M/s Engineers India Limited (EIL) was the Engineering and Project Management Consultant for this prestigious project. The plant came as a part of the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August, 1985 with the motive of overall socio-economic development of the region. It was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 18th April, 2006.
Organization Website : www.bcplonline.co.in
Positions :- Graduate/Technician Apprentices
Job Location :- Assam
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9,000/- pm
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8,000/- pm
Graduate Apprentices :
- The Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above. He/she must enrol/ register in NATS portal. Candidate must have obtained their degree/ diploma in the last three years i.e. 2019, 2020 & 2021.
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices :
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above. He/she must enrol/ register in NATS portal. Candidate must have obtained their degree/ diploma in the last three years i.e. 2019, 2020 & 2021.
Total Vacancies :-
Graduate Apprentices : 84 Posts
- Mechanical – 20 Posts
- Electrical – 20 Posts
- Chemical – 15 Posts
- Instrumentation – 18 Post
Telecom – 03 Posts
- Computer Science – 03 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
Technician Apprentices : 37 Posts
- Mechanical – 09 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Chemical – 08 Posts
- Modern Office Management – 10 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The engagement will be done among the registered candidates available in the NATS portal based on merit and as per the terms and conditions of NATS.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates may register themselves in NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) website on or before 20 December 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|