CEAT Limited Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Ambernath, Maharashtra | June 2021 |
Company Name :- CEAT Limited
CEAT Limited is an Indian Multinational tyre manufacturing company owned by the RPG Group. It was established in 1924 in Turin, Italy. As of date, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturers and has a presence in global markets.
CEAT produces over 165 million tyres a year and manufactures tyres for passenger cars, two-wheelers, trucks and buses, light commercial vehicles, earth-movers, forklifts, tractors, trailers, and auto-rickshaws. The current capacity of CEAT tyres’ plants is over 800 tonnes per day.
Company Website :- www.ceat.com
Positions :- Assistant Manager
Job Location :- Ambernath, Maharashtra
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Rubber Technology
- B.E. in Mechanical
- B.Tech in Rubber Technology
- B.Sc (with Experience in TTC)
Experience :- 3 – 5 Years
Preferred Age :- 20 – 30 Years
Key Responsibilities :-
Process & Product :
- Primary responsibility is to handle all activities related to the test center.
- Responsible for initiating appropriate test methods for testing in consultation with D&D.
- Responsible for testing of all tires – proto, pilot, regular & competitor tires as per the standards or as per spec given by D&D.
- Responsible for analyzing the Test Center data / reports and communicate for necessary corrective actions.
- Responsible for maintaining the test center equipment’s and carrying out the calibration of equipment’s as per the frequency.
- Responsible for getting the necessary approval certificates after carrying out the required tests.
- Responsible to do the tests as per CP.
- Responsible for maintaining the records of comp. tire details, test reports & sections.
- Responsible for Benchmarking analysis in consultation with D&D.
- Contributory requirements for maintaining clean and safe workplace in the test center.
Technical Economy :
- Responsible for cost cutting in tire testing activities
Product Industrialization :
- Responsible to test the new tire as per the timeline
- Responsible to prepare and send tire engineering report as per the time line
- Responsible to dispose the scrap tire time to time.
Technical & Quality Task :
- Provide technical process standards in TTC area.
- Adept in process quality standards
- Conduct field visits to monitor performance and customer feedback
- Responsible for improve the quality rating at TTC area.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here