CECRI Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trade/ Technician Apprentices | 53 Posts | 2018 – 2020 Batch | ITI/ Diploma | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 31st December 2020 |
Company Name :- Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute is one of a chain of forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in New Delhi. Founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu, CECRI came into existence on the January 1953.
During the last fifty years CECRI has been recognized as the premier institution for research and development in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in the South East Asia, with a total strength of over 600 personnel comprising scientists, engineers, technologists, skilled workers, administrative and other staff, with a combined laboratory space of 400,000 sq ft (37,000 m2). in a campus of 300 acres (1.2 km2). There are four extension centers for CECRI, located at Chennai, Cochin, Mandapam and Tuticorin.
Company Website :- www.cecri.res.in
Positions :- Trade & Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies :- 53 Posts
Trade Apprentices : 41 Posts
- Fitter: 5
- Machinist: 2
- Welder: 2
- Electrician: 6
- Wireman: 6
- Electronics Mechanic: 2
- Refrigeration & A/c Mechanic: 3
- Draughtsman Civil: 1
- PASAA: 8
- Carpenter: 1
Technician Apprentices : 12 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 2
- Mechanical Engineering: 5
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 2
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 03
Salary :- Rs. 7,574/- PM will be paid as stipend
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)
Trade Apprentices :
- Candidates must complete ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
Technician Apprentices :
- Candidates must complete three years diploma in the Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Note :- Candidates who have passed Diploma in/after April 2018 are only eligible to apply
Age Limit :-
Candidates age must not be less than 14 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on the interview.
How To Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in for the posts of Technician Apprentices
- For the posts of ITI Apprentices, candidates must apply through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Eligible candidates have to download the application form fill the form in all particulars and send the form on or before 31st December 2020.
Postal Address :-
The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Links :-
Whatsapp Group :- Click here
Telegram Group :- Click here
Facebook Group :- Click here