CEIL Recruitment 2020 | Inspection Engineer (QA/QC) | 108 Posts | Engineering Graduate/Diploma | December 2020 |
Company Name :- Certification Engineers International Ltd (CEIL)
Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL) A Government of India Undertaking and wholly owned subsidiary Company of Engineers India Ltd. (EIL) is a leading company in the areas of certification/re-certification of offshore and onshore oil & gas facilities; quality surveillance/certification of pipelines, third party inspections services for Refineries, Petrochemicals, Railways, Smart cities, Infrastructure, Audits of plants and allied facilities as per Code and Statutory/Regulatory requirements, etc.
Company Website :- www.ceil.co.in
- Engineer (QA/QC)
- Sr. Engineer (QA/QC)
- Dy. Manager (QA/QC)
- Engineer Specialist (Gr.-I)
- Sr. Engineer Specialist (Gr.-II)
Vacancies Details :-
Engineer (QA/QC) :
- Mechanical : 06
- Civil : 05
- E&I : 02
Sr. Engineer (QA/QC) :
- Mechanical : 36
- Civil : 27
- E&I : 06
Dy. Manager (QA/QC) :
- Mechanical : 10
- Civil : 08
- E&I : 02
Engineer Specialist (Gr.-I) :
- PAUT : 02
Sr. Engineer Specialist (Gr.-II) :
- PAUT : 04
Third Party Inspection (QA OR QC) :
Candidates Passed Engineering Graduate OR Diploma in Engineering (Full Time) with Minimum 50% marks in Mechanical/ Civil/ E&I [Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation] discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) :
Mechanical Engineer (Full Time) with Minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute
Selection Process :-
Short-listed candidates will be informed about the Date & Time of the Interview through the email mentioned in the CV. Interviews will be held through online mode i.e. through skype, Google meets, or any such online mode which will be specified in the interview call letter.
Important Dates :-
Last Date of Receipt of Application in the Approved Format through E-mail : Within 15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement (23/12/2020)
How to Apply :-
- Candidates Fulfilling the Qualification and Experience Criteria may apply in the Prescribed Format enclosed as Annexure A [Bio data Format] along with relevant documents.
- Biodata/ Application shall be sent by the applicant from his/her own email ID only for CEIL Recruitment 2020.
- Biodata/Application in the prescribed format (Annexure-A) with required documents as attachments shall ONLY be considered for short-listing. (Annexure-A without attachment/s shall be rejected).
- No email shall be sent by CEIL to individuals for missing documents.
- Completed Applications Form (Annexure-A as Per Given Below) along with self-attested Relevant Documents should be emailed to the following email address (For CEIL Recruitment 2020):
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here