Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 | Executive Trainee | 70 Posts | Last Date : 27 October 2021 |
Organization Name :- Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment :
Cochin Shipyard Limited In India, it has the largest shipbuilding and maintenance Company. It was founded in 1972. Headquarters is in Kochi, India. It provides services in Ship design, Shipbuilding and Ship repair.
Their products are Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats and diving support vessels. It also trains engineering graduates in the field of Marine Engineering.
Organization Website :- www.cochinshipyard.in
Positions :- Executive Trainee
Job Location :- Kochi (Kerala)
Salary :- Rs.1,12,181 /-
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Qualification :-
Civil Engineering :
- Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
Electrical Engineering :
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
Electronics Engineering :
- Degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
Mechanical Engineering :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
Naval Architecture :
- Degree in Naval Architecture with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
Information Technology :
- Degree in Engineering in Computer Science with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university, OR Degree in Engineering in Information Technology with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university, OR Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university.
Human Resource :
- Degree with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University, AND Two year Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree or equivalent Diploma or Post Graduate Degree in any of the following areas, with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University :- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR or equivalent Degree with specialization in HR or equivalent Diploma with specialization in HR , OR Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or Labor Welfare & Industrial Relations, OR Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management
Age Limit For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 :- 27 Years
Upper age is relaxable by :
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
Total Vacancies For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment :-
- Civil – 2 posts
- Electrical – 19 posts
- Electronics – 2 posts
- Mechanical – 37 posts
- Naval Architecture – 6 posts
- Information Technology – 2 posts
- Human Resource – 2 posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process comprises of two phases: Phase-I – Objective Type Online Test (60 marks). The Online Test shall be of 60 Minutes duration comprising of 60 Multiple Choice Questions in the areas of General Awareness (5 Marks), English Language (5 marks), Numerical Ability (5 marks), Reasoning Ability (5 marks) and Subject Based (40 marks). Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marks.
- Phase-II – Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview (40 marks). Marks are assigned to the following parameters for preparing the final rank list for selection Objective Type Online Test : 60 marks, Group Discussion (GD) : 10 marks, Writing Skills : 10 marks, Personal Interview : 20 marks. Total : 100 marks
- The Phase I Online test shall be held at various test centres in Kerala, as decided by CSL and test centres shall be allotted based on the number of online applications. Applicants have the option to choose test centres in Kerala for Phase-I Objective type Online test, while completing the online application. The Objective Type Online test shall be tentatively scheduled in third week of November 2021.
Application Fees :-
- For General- Rs.750/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD
How to Apply For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 27 October 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here