Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 | Project Assistant | 18 Posts | Last Date : 28 December 2021 |
Organization Name :- Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Ltd is one of the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers.
Company Website :- www.cochinshipyard.in
Position :- Project Assistant
Job Location :- Kochi (Kerala)
- 1st year – Rs.24,400/-
- 2nd year – Rs.25,100/-
- 3rd year – Rs.25,900/-
- Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Three-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Three-year Diploma in Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Three-year Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from state Board of Technical Education.
Information Technology :
- Three-year Diploma in Computer Engineering / Information Technology with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Three-year Diploma in Commercial Practice with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
Upper Age Limit :- 30 Years
Upper age is relaxable by :
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Mechanical – 01 Post
- Electrical – 02 Posts
- Electronics – 03 Posts
- Instrumentation – 01 Post
- Civil – 04 Posts
- Information Technology – 03 Posts
- Commercial – 02 Posts
- Finance – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The method of selection for the posts shall be through Objective Type Online test and Descriptive Type Online Test which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly.
- The Objective Type Online Test shall be of 90 Minutes duration comprising of 80 Multiple Choice Questions in the following areas. Each question carries one mark and there shall be no negative marks. The Descriptive type Online test shall be of 45 minutes duration.
- The details of Objective and Descriptive type test are as under :
Objective Type Online Test: General Knowledge – 5 Marks, Reasoning – 5 Marks, Quantitative Aptitude – 10 Marks, General English – 10 Marks, Discipline related – 50 Marks (Objective Type Online Test). Descriptive Type Online Test: Writing skills (English language) – 20 Marks, Total – 100 marks.
Application Fees :-
- For General- Rs.300/-
- No application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates
- Mode of Payment – Online payment options (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking)
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 December 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|