Dalmia Cement Recruitment 2020 | Shift Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Chandrapur | December 2020 |
Company Name :- Dalmia Cement
Dalmia Cement Recruitment :
Founded by Jaidayal Dalmia in 1939, Dalmia Cement is one of India’s pioneering cement companies. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company operates as Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Ltd., which is in turn is a 100% subsidiary of Dalmia Bharat Ltd., listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
The company operates a manufacturing capacity of 27 million tonnes per annum (MTPA), across 13 cement plants and grinding units, spread across nine states. We invest heavily in research and development, operating three R&D centers equipped with cutting edge robotic labs (called Dalmia Cement Future Labs) at our regional hubs.
Company Website :- www.dalmiacement.com
Positions :- Shift Engineer – Mechanical
Experience Dalmia Cement Recruitment :- 3-6 years
Salary :- Best in Industry
Job Location :- Chandrapur, Maharashtra
Education :- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Required Candidate Profile Dalmia Cement Recruitment :-
- Maintaining the required shift registers and records.
- Giving timely feedback of the equipment condition to SH/HOD.
- To ensure optimum availability of the equipment by taking periodical plant rounds.
- Continuous co-ordination with the CCR operator of Mills & Kiln for attaining the optimum production and smooth running of the equipment.
- Taking plant rounds and registering the abnormalities in the checklist on daily basis.
- Effective utilization of manpower by coordinating with other mech. engineers.
- Coordination with inter dept. to carry out day to day requirements in the shift duty.
- Identification of Safety Compliance & giving feedback to the concerned SH to achieve Zero accidents.
- To ensure the usage of PPE and safety practices in the section.
- Co-ordination with the maintenance supervisor for the manpower and other maintenance activities.
- Maintaining the house keeping and eco-friendly environment