Danaher Recruitment 2021 | Service Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma | October 2021 |
Company Name :- Danaher Corporation
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. A global network of more than 25 operating companies, we drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic industries through our operating companies in four strategic platforms: Life Sciences,
Diagnostics, Water Quality and Product Identification. The engine at the heart of our success is the Danaher Business System (DBS), a set of tools that enables continuous improvement around lean, growth and leadership. Through the ingenuity of our people, the power of DBS and the impact of our meaningful technologies, we help realize life’s potential in ourselves and for those we serve.
Company Website :- www.danaher.com
Positions :- Service Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore, Karnataka
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical & Tele-Communications Engineering
Experience :- Min. 3 Years
What you’ll do :-
- Responsible for the Operational Perfection – installing, trouble shooting, planned maintenance of the various range of Single use, Downstream and other Equipment’s sold by CYTIVA Life Science
- Required to attend and close the service calls as per CYTIVA Service Quality
- Willing to stretch during the off hours and Holidays to meet Customer expectations
- Encouraged to enforce to the Key Performance Index of Service Operation, encouraged to assist in growing the service business by selling the AMC, Spares, Validation & Automation solutions to the customers
- Make the commercial offers for the service offerings and follow up also encouraged to collect the payments from the customers for the services rendered and solutions sold.
Who You Are :-
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical & Tele-Communications Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience in equipment and associated devices related to Biopharmaceutical Industry in the production/research department or in Service/Maintenance dept. of the Biopharmaceutical Industry or as a service provider to Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to install, service and troubleshoot the equipment like Upstream Bio-reactors & Downstream Liquid Chromatography systems
- Interface and gel with both internal team members and external customers.
- Should have knowledge about validation services as per industry norms
- Proficiency in English language.
- Ability to learn the processes in CYTIVA Life Sciences for reporting, escalations, revenue forecasting, travel.
- Plan and prioritizes work optimally, high level of work standard and quality
Apply Link :- Click Here
More Important Jobs Danaher Corporation :-