Dow Chemical Recruitment 2020 | Fresher | Apprentice | Diploma | December 2020 |
Company Name :- Dow Chemical International Pvt Ltd
The Dow Chemical Company is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States. Dow manufactures plastics, chemicals, and agricultural products. With a presence in about 160 countries, it employs about 54,000 people worldwide.
India Engineering Center (IEC) was established in late 2006 in the city of Chennai, in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. The center currently houses approximately 450 Dow and non-Dow employees across various functions and businesses.
Company Website :-www.dow.com
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Lote, Maharashtra , India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma completed in Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation discipline, passed not earlier than 2019
- You have a good working knowledge of English
Successful candidates will undergo handson and on the field training program for 12 months at site in various functions like operations, maintenance etc.
Dow Internship Offer You The Opportunity to :-
- Gain hands-on experience
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your apprenticeship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
- This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in the CHEMICAL industry.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess the Following Skills :-
- We are looking for assertive, enthusiastic and pro-active people to join our team.
- An apprenticeship with us can show you the ‘ins-and-outs‘ of this industry!
- During your assignment, you will both add value to our company and to yourself by developing as a professional
Application Process :-
After we have received your application, please take into account that it will take a few weeks to go through every letter and CV received. If we want to learn more about your background and skills, we will be in touch with you.
Last Date :- Please note that the Job closing date would be 16th December 2020.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here