Emmvee Photovoltaic Power Private Limited Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer – Maintenance/Electrical | Diploma – Electronics Engineering | December 2020 |
Company Name :- Emmvee Photovoltaic Power Private Limited
Emmvee is an intelligent solar solutions producer born from an idea to implement green energy to better use. Our solar products are an amalgamation of cutting-edge technology and smart innovation for sustainable living.
We aim at providing universally designed products to support all kinds of contemporary and lavish living. We have made continuous innovation in solar water heating systems and photovoltaic modules since inception in 1992. We have kept our priorities right, which is focused on our quality and service dedicated to our customers. With a premium positioning in PV modules, our quality of the offering, timeliness of execution, customised approach and smart engineering is what makes us different in the solution space.
Company Website :- www.emmvee.com
- Junior Engineer – Maintenance
- Junior Engineer – Electrical
Job Location :- Bengaluru
- Junior Engineer – Maintenance : 2.3 LPA
- Junior Engineer – Electrical : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Experience :- 2 – 3 Years
Junior Engineer – Electrical Responsibilities :-
1 Shift Reliever and Shift Handling (Junior Engineer) As & when required Priority Basis.
2. Continue the pending work of previous shift which is urgent. Shift Basis Priority Basis.
3. Supporting Team Members as & when required.
4. Daily checking the Utility Equipment’s and Updating the DG sets , HT yard, Power house, shop floor LT panels, UPS, Compressors, solar roof top Checklists Daily
5. Follow the PM schedule for monthly maintenance & Edit in the format sheet – HT Yard, Electrically operated gates, UPS, Batteries, DG sets, Lights, Air curtains, Automatic sliding glass door, Rapid doors, Material lifts, Passenger Lifts, Rolling shutters, Dock Levelers, AC, RO system, Water dispenser, Smoke detector, Fire Extinguishers, Air purifier Blower, Capacitor Banks, LT Panels, LDB, ELDB, RPDB, UDB, Earth Pits, Lightning arrestor, Sign boards, Canteen Air coolers etc. As per the Schedule to be Coordinated with Engineer & Manager.
6. Enter the work carried out on each & every utility equipment’s in Daily log book. Daily End of the shift
7. Attending the Breakdowns immediately to avoid stoppage of Production. As & when required
Junior Engineer – Maintenance Responsibilities :-
1. Shift Maintenance
2. Attending day to day Breakdowns
3. Maintaining smooth operations of Machines
4. Exposure in CNC Machine operation.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here