Epiroc Mining India Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Service Engineer | Diploma/Degree | January 2021 |
Company Name :- Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With ground-breaking technology,
the company develops and produces innovative equipment, consumables and service for use in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, and well drilling applications.
Company Website :- www.epiroc.com
Date of Posting :- 22 January 2021
Positions :- Service Engineer
Job Location :- Rampura Agucha, Bhilwara – Rajasthan, India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification & Experience :-
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile with Minimum 3 Years’ Experience.
- Mining Experience with HEMM Equipment’s – maintenance Discipline.
Job Description :-
- Manage his team working at UG and Surface workshop, Daily Inspection, trace out cause of the problems by Troubleshooting and get the solution to run the machine to achieve our CPH requirements in all 3 shifts.
- Maintain machines for continuous running to avoid down time and enhance availability as per CPH Contract and support to TLs/SM.
- Responsible for all shop activities regarding Preventive, Corrective and Predictive maintenance, Inspections, Backlogs, Major component replacement, programming and executing all planned maintenance activities.
- As a Service Engineer, have to develop the leadership capabilities of the Third party Technicians but also groom the talent reporting to TL/SM.
- Ensure that maintenance personnel and contractors adhere to safe and environmentally responsible work practices.
- To perform schedule and unscheduled maintenance as per the daily/weekly check lists and also as per the instructions from Supervisor
- To identify and resolve issues on the equipment in a timely manner in order to reduce MTTR
- To contribute to improvements and changes and be an active member of continuous improvement drive
- Be an active team member in skill development and skills enhancement.
- Plan for spare parts well in advance together with maintenance planner to ensure parts are available for maintenance.
Key Competencies’ Required for the Role :-
- Strong personality, able to work independent.
- Result oriented with strong ability to execute.
- Well organized & Systematic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at various level of organization.
- Strong written, oral & interpersonal communication skills including communication with non-technical people.
Last Date to Apply :- 31 January 2021
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here