Fosroc Chemicals (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Production Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | September 2021 |
Company Name :- Fosroc Chemicals (India) Pvt Ltd
Fosroc is a world leader in manufacturing and supplying high performance chemicals for the construction industry. We deliver complete constructive solutions for all project needs. Fosroc India is a 100% privately owned subsidiary of Fosroc International Limited UK, a division of JMH Group, with over 80 years of experience worldwide. Fosroc India has over four decades of pioneering experience in providing Constructive Solutions and serving customers in the construction industry across the country.
We have state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Bangalore (Karnataka), Ankleshwar (Gujarat), Kolkata (West Bengal) and Keshwana (Rajasthan), with a wide network of sales and marketing offices in all metropolitan areas and leading cities in India, supported by mix design and specification experts, regional technical service specialists and regional concrete laboratories.
Company Website :- www.fosroc.com
Positions :- Production Engineer
Job Location :- Behror, Neemrana, Kotputli
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 6 Years Experience in a Chemical Manufacturing Industry.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- To ensure manufacturing of high quality products as per production schedules by effectively supervising work on the shop floor.
- Motivating the workforce by maintaining good human relations.
- Plan the production and other related activities as required by SOP by optimum utilisation of available manpower and machinery effectively.
- Setting and Monitoring of process variables ,observing control points and equipment, monitoring personnel and resources, implementing cost reduction measures.
- Ensure all statutory requirements related to air pollution & water pollution/ labour laws/factory act are met while doing production
- Train employees continuously on best practices related to manufacturing, safety, housekeeping etc.
- Compliance with group HSE norms to be ensured and to implement HSE standards as per the plan.
- Ensure that all employees working in shop floor are using necessary PPE as required
- Ensure rejection of products manufactured or rework of products manufactured is kept to the minimum.
- Reporting actual RM/PM consumption in system and ensure posting of all production related transactions on time.
- Ensure productivity levels are maintained at optimal level and prepare productivity statements and report to Management.
- Manage / report daily production data.
- Handle Production area Housekeeping.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- 3 – 6 years experience in a Chemical manufacturing industry.
- Preferably candidates from Construction chemical Industry
- Experience in process operation and maintenance Knowledge of HSE/ISO procedures
Apply Link :- Click here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|