Fosroc Chemicals Recruitment 2021 | Maintenance Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | September 2021 |
Company Name :- Fosroc Chemicals (India) Pvt Ltd
Fosroc is a world leader in manufacturing and supplying high performance chemicals for the construction industry. We deliver complete constructive solutions for all project needs. Fosroc India is a 100% privately owned subsidiary of Fosroc International Limited UK, a division of JMH Group, with over 80 years of experience worldwide. Fosroc India has over four decades of pioneering experience in providing Constructive Solutions and serving customers in the construction industry across the country.
We have state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Bangalore (Karnataka), Ankleshwar (Gujarat), Kolkata (West Bengal) and Keshwana (Rajasthan), with a wide network of sales and marketing offices in all metropolitan areas and leading cities in India, supported by mix design and specification experts, regional technical service specialists and regional concrete laboratories.
Company Website :- www.fosroc.com
Positions :- Maintenance Engineer
Job Location :- Uluberia, West Bengal
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 2 – 5 Years
Job Description :-
Objectives of the Role :
- Supporting Maintenance Manager in maintenance activities of the factory including overhauling, up-gradation, preventive and corrective maintenance of plant, machinery and facilities so as to sustain the original capability and ensure targeted uptime within the cost budgets.
- To adhere and enforce FOSROC health and safety and environmental procedures, guidelines, standards & bulletins within the department.
- Conduct regular safety checks, audits and safety briefings to ensure HSE requirements are met.
- To implement effective preventive and predictive maintenance regime so as to reduce unplanned downtime and to attain targeted On-stream reliability of machinery and facilities.
- Record and evaluate machinery breakdown history so as to establish the proper maintenance procedures covering all machineries, buildings, and equipments so as to continually improve ratio of time spent in Planned vs. Breakdown maintenance.
- To maintain documentations of all preventive maintenance schedules .AMC contracts, History card, ISO 9001 documents & HSE plan.
- To carry out all project related jobs as and when required, especially day-to day up-gradations, modifications and minor projects in co-ordination with central project team
- To procure and maintain inventory of spares for plant and equipment.
- Shift Reliever as and when required or directives from Maintenance Manager/Factory Manager
- Implement effective energy savings measure which results in significant savings every year.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Batch type Chemical process plant Maintenance OR 2 3 years of hands on experience in Maintenance of Rotating Equipment’s / Hydraulics / Pneumatic conveying / Material handling equipment’s
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|