GE Aviation Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | Pune | March 2021 |
Company Name :- GE Aviation
GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website :- www.geaviation.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification & Experience :-
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with NDT –I/II certified preferably NAS410 OR Minimum of 1000 hours OJT in Computed radiography &/or min 500 hours OJT in FPI with a level 2 in FPI /completion of FPI theory training is mandatory
- 2.5+ Years of Experience in Aviation industry in the fields of computed radiography / FPI & desired OJT hours per NAS 410.
- Responsible to carry out inspections in NDT ( CR X-Ray / FPI)
- Develop & implement NDT techniques as applicable to process.
- Work closely with NDT / Quality system teams to develop and implement AS 9100 / NADCAP procedures. Understand requirements for NDT certifications and own all actions to obtain certifications.
- Train NDT process trainees for OJT functions.
- Willingness to work & get qualified to CFT NDT methods & other quality related functions along with working with HPT teams for daily analysis of yield improvement , EHS & process improvisation projects.
- Contribute to continual improvement through audit programs, assessment / of various non-conformances and driving corrective actions identified through Root Cause Analysis.
- The position will report to the Responsible Level 3.
- Develop & Monitor all quality parameters (NDT) for in process
- Understanding of site quality QMS procedures & policies.
- Understanding of process & yield improvement tools like RCA , KAIZENS etc.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide solutions
- Strong hands on experience in performing NDT process control checks & working per GE-AVA specific customer P specs
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously and Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here