GE Aviation Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer | Diploma Pass | January 2022 |
Company Name :- GE Aviation
GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website :- www.geaviation.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Industrial Engineering
Experience :- Experienced
Essential Responsibilities :-
- Perform incoming inspection
- Stock weep and record updating
- S100 adherence to requirement
- AS9100 requirement fulfill
- RCA / problem solving on daily issues
- Maintain NCR , stock sweep Tracker
- 5S , Lean execution’s
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Industrial Engineering.
- Hands On experience in product quality inspections.
- Knowledge of measurement, gauges & inspection methods
- MRB & Nc control, Quality KPI knowledge.
- Good knowledge in measurement field also should have hands-on experience on Handling dimensional equipment’s
- Defect analysis through RCA methodology
- Coordinate with CFT and solve issues on time.
- Help call knowledge & Ontime closure
Desired Characteristics :-
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Apply Link :- Click Here