GE Aviation Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | July 2021 |
Company Name :- GE Aviation
GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website :- www.geaviation.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification & Experience :-
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical.
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Rotary engineering industry like motor, generator, alternator – with first-hand experience of Mechanical Assembly
Job Summary :-
- As part of the GE India Multi-modal Loco team, the Junior Engineer (Assembly) – TMA Loco, is responsible for Assembly of motor and alternator. He/She Shall also be responsible for Safety, process tryouts and developments, continual improvement projects, Kaizen, 5S, LEAN principles. Shall be responsible to perform the job per set standards and procedures and to implement the QMS procedures, policies.
- Ability to use variety of machines tools and equipment.
- Hands on experience on the process like Edgewise winding, Annealing, Upset and radius press, Clamp & cement, and assembly.
- He/she should have experience of handling the equipment’s like 500T Press, Furnace, Winding machines, Overhead crane.
- Responsible for Self-inspection of parts as per the drawing/standard requirements.
- Responsible for production as per production plan, and performance of HPT.
- to learn and use various digital tools.
- Must comply to all EHS requirements, and understanding of EHS documents like SRA, Heatmap, SOD & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Responsible to train Apprentice on the processes.
- Responsible to work as per the standard work define and deliver the output.
- Should have understanding about rotating machines and equipment’s.
- Maintaining healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
- Preferred Brazing skills.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, MS office skills.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills (English, Hindi, Marathi).
- Team Player- should be able to adopt HPT culture.
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Six Sigma Methodology.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here