Goa Housing Board Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer/Lower Division Clerk | 05 Posts | Last Date : 08 November 2021 |
Organization Name :- Goa Housing Board
The Goa Housing Board is an autonomous body which was constituted under Goa, Daman & Diu Housing Board Act, 1968 and started functioning from the year 1969. The objective of the Board is to provide
Residential house sites & housing facilities to the Goan population at reasonable price. Creation of surplus in housing stock on ownership basis. Providing quality and cost effective housing and shelter options to the citizens.
Organization Website :- www.goa.gov.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer/Lower Division Clerk/Multi Tasking Staff
Job Location :- Goa
- Junior Engineer – Level 5
- Lower Division Clerk – Level 2
- Multi Tasking Staff – Level 1
Junior Engineer :
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University /State Board or equivalent. Knowledge of Konkani.
Lower Division Clerk :
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of computer applications / operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. Knowledge of Konkani.
Multi Tasking Staff :
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. OR Passed course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade, from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
Age Limit :- 18 to 45 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Junior Engineer – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 November 2021.
For More Details :- Click Here