Goa PWD Recruitment 2021 | Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer | 368 Posts | Last Date : 27 September 2021 |
Organization Name :- Goa PWD
Before the Public Works Department was created, the“Senado da Cidadede Goa” or “Camara Municipal de Goa”, carried out all the public works in addition to its own duties, as per the rules governed under the “CodigoAdministrativo” approved by the
Decree of 31.12.1836. On 20.8.1892 a Decree was promulgated, whereby a common cadre of Public Works Department of overseas territories known as “Plano de Organisacao dos Servicosde ObrasPublicas, Comercio e Industria” was established.
Organization Website :- www.goa.gov.in
Positions :- Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Panaji
- Technical Assistant – Level – 6: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Junior Engineer – Level – 5: Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-
Technical Assistant (Civil) /Technical Assistant (Mechanical /Electrical) :
- Degree from a recognized University in the concerned branch of Engineering i.e. Civil / Mechanical / Electrical. Knowledge of Konkani.
Technical Assistant (Mining) :
- Degree in Engineering in Mining from a recognized University. Knowledge of Konkani.
Technical Assistant (Computer/Electronics/Information Technology) :
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University in the branch of Information Technology/Computers/ Electronics/Electronics and Tele Communications/Electrical and Electronics. Knowledge of Konkani.
Junior Engineer (Civil)/Junior Engineer (Mechanical /Electrical)/Junior Engineer (Computer/
Electronics/Information Technology) :
- Degree from a recognized University or Diploma from a recognized Institution in the concerned branch of Engineering i.e Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Auto-Mobile/Fabrication/Information Technology/Computer /
Electronics/Electronics and Tele Communication/Electrical and Electronics. Knowledge of Konkani.
Age Limit :- Not exceeding 45 years
Upper age limit :
- ST/SC – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 year
Total Vacancies :-
- Technical Assistant (Civil) – 85 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical / Electrical) – 14 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mining) – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Computer/ Electronics/ Information Technology) – 31 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 162 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical) – 51 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Computer/ Electronics/ Information Technology) – 24 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The criteria for selection of Group ”C” Post shall be solely based on the skilled test/Written examination and that no oral interview.
- The total marks of written examination shall be 100 and duration of examination shall be decided as per nature of examination i.e. subjective or objective or combination of both.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 27 September 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here