HARMAN India Recruitment 2021 | SMD Production Rework Technician | Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree | December 2021 |
Company Name :- HARMAN International
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services. Our talented workforce and innovation strength create value for our stakeholders by enabling rich experiences through the connected car, connected enterprise and connected lifestyle.
Audiophiles from every generation call on HARMAN to deliver the best in sound in the studio and on the stage, at home and on the go. HARMAN’s portfolio of legendary audio brands includes AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson®and Revel®. More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to HARMAN audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
Company Website :- www.harman.com
Positions :- SMD Production Rework Technician
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification & Experience :-
- Highest levels of personal integrity and safety mindset.
- Full-time Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in SMT rework or repairing
- Demonstrated experience in setting up world-class manufacturing systems, processes and documentation
What You Will Do :-
- Responsible for hand soldering of fine-pitch surface mount and thru-hole components in lead-free (RoHS) assembly line using microscope.
- Soldering of cable assemblies.
- Incorporation OF ENGINEERING change orders (ECO) on pcb assemblies.
- Assisting manufacturing department in electro-mechanical assembly of system level products
- Experience in fie pitch SMT and thru-hole soldering. Knowledge of IPC
- Workmanship standards and/or certification in soldering preferred.
- Proficiency in advanced rework BGA rework stations, soldering iron, hot-air machines and microscope.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and documentation such as BOMs, assembly drawings,
- Engineering changes orders, quality process documents, and simple schematics.
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly.
- Understanding of electronic component types and packaging (i.e. BGA, SOICS, RES/CAP packages etc.).
- General computer skills
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|
More Important Jobs HARMAN India :-
- Final Assembly Production Technician : Click Here
- Assembly Test Technician : Click Here
- Lead Engineer : Click Here
- Engineer I,Lab Support : Click Here