Hitachi ABB Power Grid Recruitment 2021 | LCC Engineer – GIS | Bachelors/Diploma – Mechanical/ Electrical & Others | May 2021 |
Company Name :- Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaaboration = Innovation. As individual companies, Hitachi and ABB have been leaders in innovating and improving technology for over a century. Together, as Hitachi ABB Power Grids, we bring forward this long and rich heritage in pioneering expertise to tackle today’s urgent challenges facing customers and society.
Company Website :- www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- LCC Engineer – GIS
Job Location :- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Bachelors/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
Experience :- 3 – 7 Years
Your responsibilities :-
- Preparation of electrical circuit diagrams of high voltage Circuit Breaker (66kV and above) for various substation configurations.
- Co-ordination and reviewing the 2D and 3D drawings before submitting the same to customers.
- Preparation of guaranteed technical parameters for various high voltage equipment’s such as circuit breakers, disconnectors, earth switches.
- Addressing the technical queries raised by customer during execution of project in case if required.
- Supporting to various cross functions like SCM, project management and quality for understanding the customer requirements and specifications in case if required.
- Generating BoM of modules and products and creating part numbers using SAP.
- Supporting to onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
- Visiting the customer for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering drawings approval in time.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background :-