Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021| Order Execution Engineer | Diploma/BE – Electrical & Electronics Engineering | January 2021 |
Company Name :- Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaaboration = Innovation
Company Website :- www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Positions :- Order Execution Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Experience :- 2 – 5 Years
Your Responsibilities :-
- Revenue Business Target: Responsible for Customer Order Execution of allocated India Domestic regions and Export allocated markets. Daily review and execution of Order backlog and Book-to-Bill orders from the allocated regions. Achieve set revenue business targets from the allocated regions.
- Order Backlog Register: Responsible for daily execution and maintenance of Revenue Order backlog register. Any discrepancies between ERP Order Backlog and Order Execution Order Backlog Register are reviewed on regular basis and resolve the discrepancies in collaboration with GBS.
- Order Booking: Responsible for booking customer orders from the allocated regions in ERP system and Order Acknowledgement are sent to customer within time frame.
- Performance targets: COTD & ROTD KPIs set targets are monitored on monthly basis and analysis to be submitted for the gap in the performance and appropriate actions are taken in the organization. Customer Receivables and Overdues are followed up respective customers from the allocated regions and ensure timely liquidation of overdues.
- Health, safety & integrity: Ensure set guidelines on HSE is adapted as part of work culture and set SOT/Hazards targets are achieved within timelines.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Your Background :-
- A Diploma or BE in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 to Maximum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Problem solving methods using Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Power System Protection basic technical skills.
- Customer engagement, communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with ERP system (preferably SD module) and Microsoft Office packages.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here