HMT Recruitment 2021 | Company Trainee | ITI/ Diploma | 21 Posts | Last Date : 10 April 2021 |
Organization Name :- HMT Machine Tools Ltd
HMT Machine Tools Ltd is the state-owned company under the ministry of heavy industries in India. The company owned the two limited they are HMT International Limited and HMT Machine Tools Limited.
The function of the HMT Machine Tools Limited is the largest supplier of the wrist-watches in India and this company is a main source of Technology for Excellence in the field of metal cuttings and metal forming, to provide the high quality for the entire manufacturing Industry.
Organization Website :- www.hmtmachinetools.com
Positions :- Company Trainee
Job Location :- Kerala
- Company Trainee-Diploma – Rs. 14,000/-per month
- Company Trainee-(NCVT/ITI+NAC) – Rs. 13,000/-per month
Company Trainee-Diploma :
- 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Engineering from any recognized institute Board/University.
- Experience : Experience in Machine Tools Industry With work experience/undergone training at HMT Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference. Should be well conversant in Multi Skill Operations/ Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry.
Company Trainee-(NCVT/ITI+NAC) :
- NCVT/ITI+NAC from any recognized institute/board.
- Experience : Experience in Machine Tools industry. With work experience/undergone training at HMT Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference. Should be well conversant in Multi Skill Operations/ Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry.
Age Limit ( As on 01.03.2021) :-
- Company Trainee – 33 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Company Trainee-Diploma – 07 Posts
- Company Trainee-(NCVT/ITI+NAC) – 14 Posts
Application Fees :-
- For General, EWS & OBC – Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- No Fee is to be paid by PWD.
Postal Address :-
HMT Machine Tools Ltd
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
HMT Colony PO, Kalamassery Ernakulam, Kerala – 683503
Phone : 0484-2540731(9lines)
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidate should send their application form in the prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 April 2021.
For More Details & Application Form :-
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here