HURL Recruitment 2021 | Non-Executives | Diploma/ B.A./ B.SC./ B.Com | 513 Posts | Last Date : 16 August 2021 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL)
HURL Recruitment :
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) was incorporated on 15th June, 2016 as a joint venture company by Coal India Limited (CIL), NTPC Limited (NTPC) and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) as the lead promoters with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) as other two partners.
The three lead promoter companies of HURL namely CIL, NTPC and IOCL are amongst top Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking of the Government of India, belonging to Ministries of Coal, Power and Oil & Natural Gas. These three companies hold a total of 89% equity share with equal partnership, while FCIL and HFCL together have the balalnce 11% share against their usable assets, oppurtunity cost and use of land on lease basis at the three plant locations.
Organization Website :- www.hurl.net.in
Positions :- Non-Executives
Job Location :- Gorakhpur/ Barauni/ Sindri
HURL Recruitment 2021 Salary :-
- Freshers: 3 Lakhs
- Minimum Experience 5 years: Average 4.1 Lakhs
- Minimum Experience 10 years: Average 4.9 Lakhs
- Minimum Experience 15 years: Average 5.8 Lakhs
Qualification For HURL Recruitment :-
Junior Engineer Assistant/Engineer Assistant :
- Three-years Full time Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/n Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with and without experience.
Junior Store Assistant/Store Assistant :
- Full Time B.A./B.SC./B.Com. from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with and without experience.
Junior Account Assistant/Account Assistant :
- Full Time B. Com from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with and without experience.
Junior Lab Assistant/Lab Assistant :
- Full Time B.SC in Chemistry from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with and without experience.
Junior Quality Assistant/Quality Assistant :
- Full Time B.SC in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with and without experience.
Upper Age Limit :-
- Junior Engineer Assistant: 25 – 30 years
- Engineer Assistant: 35 years
- Junior Store Assistant: 30 years
- Store Assistant: 35 – 40 years
- Junior Account Assistant: 30 years
- Account Assistant: 35 years
- Junior Lab Assistant: 30 years
- Lab Assistant: 35 years
- Junior Quality Assistant: 30 years
- Quality Assistant: 35 years
Total Vacancies For HURL Recruitment :-
- Junior Engineer Assistant: 243 Posts
- Engineer Assistant: 198 Posts
- Junior Store Assistant: 03 Posts
- Store Assistant: 09 Posts
- Junior Account Assistant: 06 Posts
- Account Assistant: 06 Posts
- Junior Lab Assistant: 18 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 18 Posts
- Junior Quality Assistant: 06 Posts
- Quality Assistant: 06 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be based on the Computer-based-test followed by Trade test. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the result of computer-based test and profile with respect to eligibility criteria and the job description.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the merit obtained in the computer-based test subject to qualifying the trade test.
- The Computer Based Test shall be of Objective and MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions comprising of questions from respective discipline, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning, General Knowledge/Awareness.
- All questions would be multiple-choice objective type with 4 options each. All questions shall carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong answer would result in negative marks of ¼. The CBT shall be bilingual i.e., Hindi and English.
Application Fees :- Rs.300/-
Important Dates HURL Recruitment :-
- Commencement of on-line submission of application form: 03.08.2021
- Last Date of submitting the details Application form: 16.08.2021
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 16.08.2021
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded: Shall be notified separately
- Date of Computer Based Test: Shall be notified separately
How to Apply For HURL Recruitment :-
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this position online at HURL careers website (www.hurl.net.in) on or before 16 August 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Read Next :-