Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/Technician Apprentices| 84 Posts | Interview Date : 01 October 2021 |
Organization Name :- Indian Ordnance Factories (OFB)
Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, under by the defence department and production of the ministry of defence, the government of India.
It is engaged in testing, marketing, development, research, production, logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of sea, land and air systems. It has 49 factories, 9 training institute, 3 regional marketing centre.
Organization Website :- www.ofb.gov.in
Positions :- Graduates And Technician Apprentices
Job Location :- Tiruchirapalli
- Graduates Apprentices – Rs.4984/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.3542/-
- Must have passed Diploma in Engineering. Gap between the year of passing and date of joining should not be more than 3 years and candidates who are passed out prior to Dec 2018 are not eligible.
- Must have passed Degree in Engineering. Gap between the year of passing and date of joining should not be more than 3 years and candidates who are passed out prior to Dec 2018 are not eligible.
Relevant Trade :- Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Engg.
Total Vacancies :-
- Graduates Apprentices – 12 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 72 Posts
Selection Process :- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit and document verification.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in NATS web portal and attend the walk-in-interview on 01 October 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here