IOCL Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineering Assistant | Diploma – Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering | Apply Now | January 2021 |
Organization Name :- Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
IOCL Recruitment 2021 :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Organization Website :- www.iocl.com
Positions :- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)
Total Vacancies :- 16 Posts
Job Location IOCL Recruitment 2021 :- Barauni Refinery
Salary :- Pay Scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/-
- Three Years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC, and EWS candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Experience IOCL Recruitment 2021 :-
Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House , Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
Upper Age Limits :-
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS candidates (As on 31.01.2021). Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions
Selection Process IOCL Recruitment 2021 :-
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to the number of positions, ratio applied, and relative performance in respective categories.
- Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to the number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
Application Fees :-
- General, EWS, and OBC (NCL) Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXM Candidates : Nil
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2021 :-
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on the IOCL website, which will remain open from 28-01-2021 to 19-02-2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Read Next :-