JKSSB Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineers/Draftsman | 231 Posts | Diploma/Degree – Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Renewable Energy/ Computer Engineering | December 2020 |
Organization Name :- Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is a service recruiting board constituted by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir that conducts examinations to various departmental services or non gazetted posts in the earlier state of Jammu and Kashmir.
The board has been constituted in exercise of powers conferred by Provision of Section 124 of the constitution of Jammu and Kashmir in accordance with Section 15 of J&K Civil Services Decentralisation and Recruitment Act 2010.
Organization Website :- www.jkssb.nic.in
Positions & Vacancies :-
- Technical Officer : 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 144
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : 30
- Draftsman (Civil) : 34
- Draftsman (Mechanical) : 20
- Foreman Grade-I (Mechanical) : 02
- Technical Officer : Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Renewable Energy/ Computer Engineering Stream.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government Recognized Institute/ Indian University Degree in Civil Engineering OR AMIE Section (A&B) India.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Recognized By Government Institute/ Indian University Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR AMIE Section (A&B) India.
- Draftsman (Civil/ Mechanical) : Two years Draftsman Training Course Certificate OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Government Recognized Institute.
- Foreman (Mechanical) : 3 (Three) Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized By Government Institute.
Selection Process :-
The Shortlisting Process for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in Objective Type (MCQ) Written Examination only.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 31/12/2020
- Closing Date : 20/01/2021
Application Fees :-
Non-Refundable Fee payable Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only). Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit OR Debit cards.
- For all Candidates Rs. 350/-
How to Apply :-
- Interested Applicants are required to Registration apply online through the official Portal of JKSSB’s www.ssbjk.org.in.
- After Generating a login credential through the “Registration Here” Tab, Applicants need to log in with these credentials by click on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like email id, mobile number, and password from time to time, but cannot change their Personal Details like First Name, Last Name, and Gender.
- Once Candidates successful Login, the Applicants can check under “Latest Openings” for JKSSB advertisements and click on “Apply Now” for the Application Submission.
- Applicants should carefully fill up all the required information in various parts and click on “SAVE and CONTINUE”.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group :- Click here
Telegram Group :- Click here
Facebook Group :- Click here