JMC Projects (India) Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – P&M | Diploma/BE | October 2021 |
Company Name :- JMC Projects (India) Ltd.
Over the last 3 decades, JMC has been instrumental in making our country infrastructure more efficient through building & integrating terrains and cityscapes. JMC has constructed landmark edifices across the country. JMC touches our lives through landmark edifices including highways, expressways, bridges, flyovers, townships,
tall buildings, hospitals, industrial units, power plants etc. Of late, the company has started expanding vistas by taking orders from international counterparts. We strive to achieve excellence through speedy execution, cost efficiency, management of sustainability concerns, safety and all regulatory compliances etc.
Company Website :- www.jmcprojects.com
Positions :- Engineer – P&M
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- B.E./Diploma
Experience :- 2 – 8 Years
Objective Of Role :-
- To Assist the Head P and M on supervising on the P and M activities in the Business Unit / region. Close coordination with Site P and M Team on mobilisation, Demobilisation, Maintenance schedule, procurement of spares, Insurance management of the equipment, etc
Key Responsibilities :-
- To assist regional head P andM on the following activites
- To prepare the P andM budget in consultation with PMG department
- To plan and monitor the equipment hiring and schedule; mobilization of equipment and machinery on project sites according to requirement.
- To check the assets ,phases of ongoing projects for the availability of equipment and machines
- Inventory control/alternate resource development keeping cost and quality on a priority basis.
- To keep the expenditure in line with the sanctioned budget and maintaining cost control at all levels.
- To co-ordinate with the ongoing project teams in erection and commissioning of plant and Machineries on time.
- Monitoring of Fuel Consumption
- To prepare and monitor the preventive/periodic maintenance schedule of Equipment and Machinery
- To establish and maintain a cost effective and simple inventory system for equipment/plants/ machineries/spares to obtain optimum life and availability at project sites.
- System establishment to get and provide authentic data about the site equipments and plants/ machineries for monitoring the utilization with respect to cost and output.
- To plan and monitor the eqipment schedule; demobilization of equipments and machinery on a completing project sites.
- To monitor the MIS, Warranty, and Guarantee of equipments.
- To support procurement team in Vendor development, negotiation, finalization of terms and conditions and relationship building
- Follow- up with the suppliers for dispatch and commissioning.
- Periodical site inspections and suggest necessary guidance to the project to ensure good and efficient performance.
- To ensure sending of all reports as per communication tracker to HO.
- To maintain proper documentation as per ISO systems and procedures
- Training of the site personal to implement innovative, cost effective methods.
- Recruitment and placement (transfer) of P and M staff for BU considering the manpower plan (number and budget)
- To co-ordinate the P andM activities in sync with EHS policies
- Knowledge & Understanding construction processes & appropriate machinery/ equipment’s
- Commercial awareness
- Effective monitoring, maintaining and tracking machinery/equipment’s and spares management
- Awareness ofÃ‚Â industry trends, updates in new technology
- Execution Excellence
- Process Orientation
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|