John Crane Recruitment 2021 | Engineering Designer | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | January 2021 |
Company Name :- John Crane
John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website :- www.johncrane.com
Positions :- Engineering Designer
Salary :- As per Industry
Job Location :- Banglore
Experience :- Experienced
Qualification :- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Job Description :-
UnderDirect or indirect supervision performs a variety of design tasks using theSolid Edge software. These may include customer GA’s, Proposal drawings,Sketches or Component drawings for manufacturing. All work is expected to bemanaged to agreed targets and be of the highest possible standard (error freedesign).
- Review, interpret and establish product requirements from customer requisitions.
- To design and release large varieties of Engineered-to-Order product designs through General Arrangement Drawings (GAs’), and Manufacturing drawings with high quality standards using Solid Edge 2D and 3D techniques.
- To prepare libraries of Standard parts where required.
- To maintain timely support and excellent relationships with Site Technical Offices of respective countries.
- To use Engineering tools and perform basic Engineering calculations as required.
- To process Engineering Change Notifications.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and ensure agreed Corrective Actions are implemented consistently.
- Report performance data along with improvement plans (where applicable) by maintaining high ethical standards.
- Along with other team members, promote culture of continuous improvement in team environment.
- Should be a Diploma or B.E. in ‘Mechanical’ with 1-3 years of relevant experience in Design and Drafting activities which deals with precision machined components and assemblies.
- Good Engineering Judgement with Sealing Solutions or similar high precision assemblies.
- Strong hands on skills in Solid Edge 3D Assembly/3D Part modelling/2D Draft environments.
- Good application knowledge of Fits, Tolerances and GD&T.
- Basic manufacturing knowledge (Machining process).
- Committed to very high levels of customer service.
- To pay attention to details with good analytical skills and be a quick learner.
- Good written and spoken skills in English.
- Dedicated team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CAD Automation programming languages (like VBA) will be an added advantage.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here