John Crane Recruitment 2021 | Application Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Banglore | June 2021 |
Company Name :- John Crane
John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries. John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website :- www.johncrane.com
Positions :- Application Engineer
Salary :- As per Industry
Job Location :- Banglore
Qualification :- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Production Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 7 Years
Job Description :-
- Under direct supervision performs a variety of engineering and drafting/design tasks requiring application of standard techniques and procedures. Uses engineering judgment and responsibility to resolve stakeholder enquiries with particular emphasis on the refurbishment and replacement of competitor seals.
- Review & processing of reliability engineer’s Project Requests
- Follow standard techniques and procedures to select, apply, design and draft JC wet seal products to replace competitor seals (IS-174 & IS-175).
- Liaising with Global Engineering Product Groups and other key stakeholders to provide ‘Right first time’ sealing solutions to stakeholder requirement.
- Basic use of CSTEDY & similar tools for simple design analysis
- Basic engineering calculations as required
- Good knowledge in manufacturing concepts/assembly of the seal cartridge
- Good understanding the given seal OEM drawing for completing General arrangement drawings
- Knowledge on SAP activities are preferable
- Knowledgeable on Reverse Engineering seal oem drawing
- Working knowledge with given photos and CMM readings
- Knowledge on seal selections
- knowledge on API plans
- Knowledgeable on Performance Plus/Reliability contract work’s experience
- Knowledgeable on Competitor’s wet seal products
- Knowledgeable of identifying suitable component for competitor’s seal component drawing
- Knowledgeable on PP contract seal repair/refurbishment
- Knowledgeable on TC & GCN
- Design of Company wet seal products using 2 & 3D CAD techniques (Solid Edge preferred).
- Basic field troubleshooting, including analysis of problems / recommendation & implementation of appropriate solutions – typically working with more experienced engineering / service colleagues
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here