Jhon Crane Recruitment 2021 | Estimation Engineer | Diploma/BE | September 2021 |
Company Name :- John Crane
John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website :- www.johncrane.com
Positions :- Estimation Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 5 years in Estimation engineer role in a manufacturing company, various manufacturing processes, preferably automobile industries; exposure to local and Import supplies, Techno commercial knowledge and ERP systems like SAP is preferable.
Job Description :-
- The Estimation Engineer will be responsible for all activities related to Costing, Estimation and Proposal making for John Crane products. The job involves interacting closely with various internal departments and supplier for analyzing the material costs, machining time and costs and for streamlining cost estimation and proposal engineering to achieve higher winning ratio. This position will also be responsible for successful execution of won orders / projects and meet customer expectations in terms of delivery and Margin analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities :-
- Receipt of inquiries for non-standard parts and products from customer service department and directly from Customers.
- Material requirement and machining time analysis.
- Prepare detailed cost breakdown as per the scope including detailed material take off, activity wise resource requirements, subcontracts, indirect costs, etc.
- Prepare independently detailed cost estimates from conceptual stages and process them till finalization
- Calculating the machining time and process cost.
- RFQ to Supplier and getting budgetary quotes based on different project requirements.
- Selection, pricing and preparation of proposals where necessary working with the Engineering departments.
- Building and maintaining costing data base.
- Standardizing of work formula for estimation of regularly purchased but non-standard parts.
- Project Execution skill would be added advantage.
- Creating processes and procedures.
- Reporting requirements of the company / department
- In addition to above responsibility, In absence of CST/ Planning engineer, the estimation engineer will handle few IC Customers and also Monitor follow up with all functions in Operations/Regional Sales ( for Domestic ) for Daily Dispatch Plans to meet the Delivery Performance Targets.
Apply Link :- Click here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|