Johnson Controls Recruitment 2021 | Drafter II | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | July 2021 |
Company Name :- Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website :- www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions :- Drafter II
Salary :- Best In Industry
Job Location :- Banglore
- Bachelor/Diploma Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 2 to 3 years of experience in Engineering Design.
Job Description :-
- The CAD Engineer will be responsible to prepares complex technical drawings and plans to show detail and method of assembly. Estimates the material required based on the drawings. Indicates dimensions and fastening requirements. Candidate should have excellent hands on Creo Parametric knowledge along with AutoCAD and Solidworks on need basis.
- Interfaces with engineering project teams to coordinate design development, from concept design support to final design.
- Working on surface modeling using advance surfacing tools in Creo Parametric.
- Working on large assemblies and managing multi-level BOMs in the assembly drawings.
- Working with other CAD staff ensuring efficient and accurate drafting with adherence to Modeling and Drafting standards.
- Interact with global teams on assigned tasks.
- QA/QC of CAD work performed by CAD staff.
- Engineering data management in PDM environmen
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here