Karamtara Engineering Recruitment 2021 | Engineer/ Sr. Engineer – Quality | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | March 2021 |
Company Name :- Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
The only integrated player in the world manufacturing Transmission Line Towers, Fasteners, Overhead Transmission Line Fittings & Accessories, and Structural Steel under one banner. Karamtara is an engineering, manufacturing, and technology company. Incorporation in 1996, it began its journey in 1998, and since then Karamtara has evolved as a leader in the Transmission and Distribution (T&D) Segment of Power Sector
We are the only player to offer a one-stop solution for most items in the T&D segment in the world of manufacturing Transmission Line and Telecom Towers, High Tensile and Mild Steel Fasteners, OHTL Hardware Fittings & Accessories, Hot Rolled HT & MS Structural Steel and Solar Structures.
Company Website :- www.karamtara.com
Positions :- Engineer/ Sr. Engineer – Quality
Job Location :- Boisar (Near Mumbai)
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Metallurgy
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3+ years in the field of fabrication of equipment/structural, drawing interpretation, maintaining Quality in production, energetic enthusiastic with dedication towards work commitment who look for a challenging career.
Job Description :-
- Plan and conduct analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of the assigned product or component.
- Perform quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Review all purchased products or components and provide input to the decision of whether to accept the product and future purchases from the vendor.
- Document data obtained during all quality assurance activities, consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Support in developing new approaches to solving problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Communicate significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- Lead team of Quality inspectors engaged in quality assurance activities.
- Troubleshooting ability to resolve Quality issues.
- Upward feedback on quality issues Supports in vendor selection.
Send Resume :- Interested Candidates Share Your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here