Kennametal Recruitment 2021 | Analyst – Manufacturing | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Bangalore | January 2021 |
Company Name :- Kennametal Shared Services Pvt Ltd
Kennametal Inc is a premier tooling solutions supplier in the world with operational excellence throughout the value chain and best-in-class manufacturing and technology. Kennametal strives to deliver superior shareowner value through top-tier financial performance. Kennametal is the market leader in North America in metalcutting tools and is second in Europe and worldwide. It is the undisputed global market leader in tools for the mining and highway construction industries.
Kennametal is represented in more than 60 countries. Kennametal operations in Europe are headquartered in Furth, Germany. Kennametal Asia Pacific is headquartered in Singapore.
Company Website :- www.kennametal.com
Positions :- Analyst – Manufacturing
Experience :- 2-4 years
Salary :- Best in Industry
Job Location :- Banglore
Qualification :- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Key Job Responsibilities :-
- Responsible is to organize production according to demand and quality standards.
- Responsible for production planning, capacity planning, and scheduling of production following customers’ requirements and requests issued by the sales team or for Make to Stock (MTS) purposes.
- Scheduling production orders to meet changing monthly forecasts while managing inventory levels and schedules.
- Reviewing & acting upon order release & exception message generated, Coordinate BOM in an MRP environment.
- Responsible for creating weekly production timetable for assigned customer orders, utilizing tools such as SAP, MS Office, while taking into consideration inventory available and customer service goals/targets.
- Coordinate production workflow, planning & prioritizing operations with max performance and lesser delays.
- Responsible for ascertaining manpower, equipment & raw materials to cover production demand. Assigning workers & other staff to particular production operations, Scheduling shift according to production needs.
- The production planner work description also involves designing weekly manufacturing plan to meet target load objectives and satisfying the organization’s inventory goals.
- They furnish the sales team with lead-time information to enable appropriately handle customer enquiries.
- Knowledge: Production planners must have good understanding of production operations, Quality System Procedure and SOP’s, and a good understanding of continuous improvement/LEAN methods. It is also essential that they have practical experience in production planning, production materials, forecasting and inventory
- Computer skills: To carry out the duties of a production planner successfully, it is important that applicants are proficient with MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning)/ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tools. They should also have advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, including MS Excel. Must have SAP knowledge.
- Leadership skills: Production planners require influencing skills to be able to motivate and influence the production team towards attaining set targets.
- Communications skills: it is also essential for production planners to possess strong verbal and written communication skills for free flow of information while executing their job
- Project Management skills: It is also important that they have project management skills, including exceptional communication, leadership, and risk management skills; scheduling, cost management, and task management skills, etc to keep all aspects of the projects organized and actualized.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here