KIA Motors Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee – DET | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Diploma – Automobile/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Andhra Pradesh | January 2021 |
Company Name :- KIA Motors
Kia Motors Corporation, commonly known as Kia Motors is a South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul. It is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 3.3 million vehicles in 2015.
As of December 2015, the Kia Motor corporation is minority owned by Hyundai, which owns a 33.88% stake valued at just over US$6 billion. Kia in turn is a minority owner of more than twenty Hyundai subsidiaries ranging from 4.9% up to 45.37%, totaling more than US$8.3 billion.
Company Website :- www.kia.com
Positions :- Diploma Engineer Trainee
Salary :- Best In Industry
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Adadakulapalle, Andhra Pradesh
- Diploma in AutoMobile/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/ 2020 Batch
Job Description :-
- Performance monitoring DET’s is the first line interface between Customer, Customer Driver, Channel Partner & Technical service team, Marketing, Manufacturing & ERC.
- He has to coordinate with Sales and Marketing /Field service / Technical service /ERC for timely resolution of Product performance Issues, Technical Support to Newly Introduced Models (NPI Models)on performance related issue’s
- He will be a mediator between channel partner and customer. Which helps to achieve customer satisfaction and a sense of being taken care off.
- Responsible for educating channel partners on Product performance and enhancing the skills.
- Visit to customers address their product performance issues by travelling with the vehicle and educating the end user for extracting maximum performance.
- To coordinate with Field Service, Sales & Marketing teams and to understand the product Priority, launch plan, benchmark vehicle offering and accordingly planning for evaluation the product performance.
- To Share performance Improvement with field service team and to collect the issues on Product Performance on daily basis.
- Benchmarking with competition and collecting information on competition activities / superiority with respect to our products and collating the information to design team.
- Providing continuous feedback to respective design team for modification and life enhancement.
- Monitoring specified sample number of all models in the actual operating conditions.
Selection Process :-
- Written test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried :-
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply :-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Kia Motors Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here