KPTCL Recruitment 2021 | Graduate / Technician Apprentices | 200 Posts | Last Date: 19 January 2021 |
Organization Name :- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Bengaluru
The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, also known as KPTCL, is the sole electricity transmission and distribution company in state of Karnataka. Its origin was in Karnataka Electricity Board. Until 2002, the Karnataka Electricity Board handled electricity transmission and distribution across the state. It was then broken up, with Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (KPTCL) established to manage the transmission business. This electricity transmission and distribution entity was corporatised to provide efficient and reliable electric power supply to the people of Karnataka state. KPTCL scope of work includes the handling of large projects in the field of energy.
Organization Website :- www.kptcl.karnataka.gov.in
Positions :- Graduate Apprentices/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Job Location :- Banglore
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.7,000/month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.5,000/month
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Total Vacancies :-
Graduate Apprentice :
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 100 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 25 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 60 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 15 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Establishment premises.
- If some more establishment seek data during the process, they will also be invited to attend scrutiny.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date – 04/01/2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply “Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited” – 19/01/2021
- Last date for applying “Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited” – 22/01/2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted list p- 27/01/2021
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at “Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, HRD Centre, KPTCL, Hoody, White Field Road, Bengaluru-560048” – Working days between 03/02/2021 to 06/02/2021 (Timings 11AM to 4 PM)
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in BOAT web portal, complete the application form then the enrollment number will be generated. For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal can login, upload the resume then apply through online on or before 19 January 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here