Lodha Group Recruitment 2021 | Commercial Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | November 2021 |
Company Name :- Lodha Group
Established in 1980, Lodha Group is India’s largest real estate developer providing comprehensive residential and office space solutions across real estate categories and diverse consumer segments. Lodha Group’s mainstay has been the residential business witnessing continued success due to a diversified portfolio, with >60% coming from mid-income and affordable housing.
Over the last few years we have expanded our exposure to Offices and Retail space including Industrial & Logistics Parks and Data centres. With 37 on-going projects encompassing over 4,600 acres across Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad along with an international presence in London, the group has achieved net sales (in India) of over INR 6,500 crores in FY 19-20 and delivered more than 7,000 high-quality homes and offices in the same year.
Company Website :- www.lodhagroup.in
Position :- Commercial Engineer
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- ₹ 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 8 Years
Key Responsibilities :-
- Understand project goals, target milestones and budget handed over by DCO team
- Keep track of budget/BOQ changes on weekly basis and circulate weekly reports within the team
- Check all the BOQs after the same is checked by QS with respect to VFC before releasing of SRs by CM team
- Inform about budget errors and get the necessary budget transferred through the Manager
- Float enquiries and get quotes for works under 1% construction budget and prepare basic comparatives
- Follow up with procurement to release the packages in time
- Check and verify all the variations with respect to work orders and assist in taking decisions
- Get sign off from QS in case of variations in quantity
- Ensure all work orders are collected and acknowledged by the contractors and hand it over to the document controller
- Print/Scan WO’s/ Bills and maintain same in DMS
- Misc. data entry works / compilation of data as required by other Depts.
- Manual entries in SAP (on Page 2 of WO) regarding details of CRN / change in values
- Assist with the data for audit queries and maintain proper documentation
- Assist in closing the final billing in 3/4 months after project completion- get sign off on the final bill
- Acquire and implement new skills in contract administration/billing cycle improvement/vendor performance analysis.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|