Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager – Stores | Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Science Graduate | Across India | February 2021 |
Company Name :- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website :- www.mahindra.com
Positions :- Assistant Manager – Stores
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Science Graduate
Experience :- 3 – 5 Years
Job Description :-
- Well conversant with Storage function (Receiving, Storing, Issue, Packaging, Preservation, Disposal, Dispatch, vendor-aid transaction, supplier rejection).
- Prompting Safety culture amongst entire team.
- Proficiency in SAP (MM, SD, PP).
- Inventory analysis, Perpetual Inventory, Ageing analysis, capital assets management.
- Control on Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)- scrap, detention, premium freight, underload, 57f4 expiry etc.
- IUTN vehicle & Dispatch Planning.
- Coordinating with customer plants to meeting their requirements.
- Effective Manpower Handling (Unionized, contract, trainees).
- Exposure to ISO, TS, TPM, OHSAS, SHE, ISO45001 is must.
- Experienced in Green Packaging, returnable packaging.
- Coordinating with mfg. and all supporting functions to carry out processes without interruptions to meet customer demands.
- Drive Continuous improvement amongst team.
- Revenue spend management and take measure for control.
- Ed Qualification – DME or Science Graduate
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here