Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021 | Press Die CNC Machining Engineer | Diploma Pass | Gurugram | July 2021 |
Company Name :- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Company Website :- www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions :- Press Die CNC Machining Engineer
Job Location :- Gurugram
Salary :- Best In Industry
Qualification :- Diploma in Tool & Die / Mechanical
Experience :- 3 – 6 Years
Job Responsibility :-
- Independent handling of CNC shift operations (A,B & C shifts).
- Manpower handling at operator level.
- Manufacturing process planning of die parts.
- Machining feasibility of dies – Drawing study & checking.
- Part completion as per timeline given by Shift in-charge.
- New Tooling trial.
- Tooling inventory management.
- Die parts Quality monitoring.
- Target vs. Actual analysis.
- Daily update of time sheet.
- Good drawing reading skills & knowledge of Fits & Tolerances.
- Knowledge of complete CNC operations.
- Knowledge of FANUC CONTROLS
- Able to generate MACRO CNC programs.
- Knowledge of various cutting Tools and clamping systems.
- Knowledge of panel dies/ Die casting dies manufacturing. (Preferably worked in l dies development industry of automobile components)
- Able to make die machining process planning sheet independently.
- Knowledge of different die materials.
- Ability to take CNC machining operation decision independently.
- Knowledge of CAM programming software (UG NX / POWERMIULL) shall be given added advantage.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here